What girl doesn’t like a great deal on nail polish – these drugstore brands work just as great if not better than the name brands and cost me less than $5!
- Revlon ColorStay, #230 Bonsai, 75% off at RiteAid, used a coupon and got it for free
- Love & Beauty, Glitter Green, Forever21 $2.80
- Pure Ice Nail Polish, #991 Spit Fire, 0.5 fl oz @ Walmart, $1.97
- Wet n Wild Megalast, 208B Through the GrapeVine, $1.99 (free at CVS this week with coupon)
- Maybelline Color Show, #20 Styled Out (this is my favorite one, the color comes on so smooth and creamy and the brush tip is perfecto!) also 75% off at RiteAid and used a coupon, free!
- Mega Rocks, Wet n Wild Glitter Nail color #492C Creative Control (free @ CVS this week with coupon)
- Mega Rocks, Wet n Wild Glitter Nail color #493C Slap the Bass (free @ CVS this week with coupon)
I used Revlon #230 for the base (left hand) color, and coated with the Glitter Green from Forever21 and both Mega Rocks (these two should be used very sparingly because they contain more clear polish than glitter – the glitter pieces are a lot bigger/jumbo compared to regular glitter you might find in a polish). Then used a light coat of #3 to add more glitter (smaller specks of glitter) to finish.RIGHT HAND:
I used Megalast #208B for my thumb, middle and ring fingers, coated with Mega Rocks #492C and Pure Ice #991. I used Color Show #20 for the index and pinky and coated with #492C and #493C.
Am I obsessed with Glitter? YES.