$3 off Pampers Pure Diapers & $1 off Pure Wipes + Target Deal!

HURRY! Fire up your printer for these two high value coupons, valid on the new Pampers Pure Diapers and Wipes! With these two new coupons, you can save $3 on Pampers Pure Diapers and Pampers Pure Wipes. These are a new line of premium diapers and wipes made by Pampers. I spotted this new line of diapers and wipes at my Target store and have been waiting for a coupon and sale on them! This week, until 4/7, you can get a free $10 Gift Card when you buy two super packs of the Pampers Pure Diapers. Keep reading to find out how to score a box of Pampers Pure diapers for only $13.39 after coupon and gift card!

The super pack boxes are regular price $24.99. The jumbo pack of diapers is regular price $11.99 and the wipes are $5.99 for 112-count pack. To get the coupons, login or sign up for a Free Pampers Reward account. Once you are logged in, click on the “Offers” tab to find the coupons. You’ll need to print these coupons from a desktop computer. There is a limit of 1 per account.

To get the Pampers Diapers and Wipes Coupon:

  1. Click here to Pampers Rewards
  2. Enter your email and name to sign up
  3. Click on the “Offers” tab
  4. Choose the coupon you want to print! Make sure your printer is turned on and has paper and ink ready!

As a deal idea, you can get a jumbo pack for just $8.54 after coupons at Target!

Deal idea:

Buy Pampers Pure Diapers, Jumbo pack, $11.99
-use $3/1 Pampers Pure printable coupon (signup to print)
-use REDcard 5% off (-$0.45)
=$8.54

Or get the wipes for $4.99 after coupon:

Buy Pampers Pure Wipes 112ct, $5.99
-use $1/1 Pampers Pure Wipes printable coupon (signup to print)
-use REDcard 5% off (-$0.25)
=$4.74

Buy two super pack Diapers and get a free $10 Target Gift Card until 4/7. For the super packs, we have also have a high value $3 coupon and $5 cash back offer on the Easy Ups –as a deal idea, grab a box of Pampers Pure and Easy Ups for only $13.39 per box after all savings!

Deal Idea

Buy Pampers Pure Super Pack Diapers, $24.99
Buy Pampers Easy Ups Super Pack, $24.99
-use $3/1 Pampers Pure printable coupon (signup to print)
-use $3/1 Pampers Easy Ups Target Cartwheel Coupon
-use REDcard 5% off (-$2.20)
=$41.78
+Receive $10 Target Gift Card
+Submit receipt for $5 cash back on Pampers Easy Ups from Ibotta
Makes it $26.78 for two boxes or $13.39 per box after gift card and cash back!

Here is a little bit about the new line of Pampers Pure Diapers and Wipes:

  • Pampers Pure Protection diapers help protect your baby’s skin with 0% chlorine bleaching and 100% Pampers protection. They are made without chlorine bleaching, fragrance parabens, natural rubber latex, and EU 26 allergens. Crafted with premium cotton, soft plant-based fibers, and other thoughtfully selected materials-they’re clinically proven hypoallergenic for your baby’s delicate skin.
  • The Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes are made with 99% pure water and a touch of premium cotton. Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes do not contain ethanol or drying alcohol, dyes, parabens or fragrances. The remaining 1% of ingredients includes dermatologically tested cleansers and pH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby’s skin. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for use on newborn babies’ skin-including bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces.

 

 

Save 5% on Everything at Target!

Before you head to Target, click here to signup for a Free Target REDcard Debit Card. You’ll save 5% off the final purchase price as shown in all of our deal scenarios ! This may not seem like a huge savings, however every penny counts and in the end, it does make a huge difference!

target-REDcard-pin