JCPenney has always been my number one stop on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday and this year they are not going to disappoint with their free coupon giveaways! Once again, like previous years, JCPenney will be giving out coupons, valued at $500, $100 and $10.
Each store will have only one $500 off a $500 or more purchase coupon, while 1 in 100 coupons is $100 off a $100 or more purchase and 99 in 100 coupons are $10 off $10 or more purchase. The coupons are going to be given out before doors open at 2pm on Thursday, Thanksgiving Day, November 28, 2019. That means, if you want a chance to snag one of these coupons, arrive BEFORE the door opens. There is usually always a line, so plan on arriving half an hour (or an hour) before doors open.
Here are the top Black Friday deals at JCPenney. You can also view the entire ad here.
- Cooks Small Appliances $7.99 after $14 Mail-in-rebate. You’ll pay $21.99 and then keep your receipt to redeem for a $14 rebate. Items include a 5-in-1 power blender, 3-piece cast iron fry pans, slow cooker, nonstick roaster with rack, nonstick griddle, and coffee maker
- Cooks 5.5 qt Air Fryer, $29.99 after $20 mail-in rebate
- Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker, $59.99 (originally $163)
- 50% off Disney Toys including Talking Buzz Lightyear and Disney Frozen 2 Arendale Castle, Marvel Titan & Star Wars action figures
- Family Apparel: Adonna 2pc Pajama Sets, Women’s Sweaters, Kids Fleece Jackets, Mens Flannel shirts, thermals and sleep pants, $9.99 each