Here is everything you need to know about Amazon Prime Day 2018. Amazon has officially announced Prime Day for 2018. Be sure to save this this date and set your alarms early! Amazon Prime Day will start on July 16, 2018 at 3pm ET. Deals will be live for a day and a half –making this the longest Prime Day ever!
Prime Day is Amazon’s annual day of deals. To participate and purchase the advertised sale price on products, you will need to have an Amazon Prime membership. If you’re not a member, sign up for a free 30-day trial to take advantage of the sale! There will be thousands of deals, with new deals starting as often as every 5 minutes. Save on electronics, tech gadgets, groceries, household, beauty, toys and baby products.
Steps to participate:
- Make sure you’re an Amazon Prime Member. Sign up here for a 30-day trial!
- Follow us on Instagram or Facebook for all of the best deals. We’ll be working around the clock to cover the hottest products throughout the day!
- Mark your calendar and set your alarm for July 16 at 3pm ET
- On the day of Prime Day, deals will be clearly marked on Amazon. You will need to claim the deal within a set timeframe. If an item shows that it’s 100% claimed, you can click the Join Waitlist
- Clicking on the Join Waitlist will allow you to get notifications on when the item becomes available again!
View this post on Instagram
😂 SOOO Amazon Prime Day 2018 is July 16. Save the date & tag a friend! Did you score anything last year? I saw deals on tablets and baby stuff and hoping to see more this year! Click the link in my bio for more info on Prime Day and how to score the hottest deals! 👉To get this deal, click the link in my bio @simplecoupondeals then scroll down the page to find this picture or type this link in ur browser: www.simple.deals/prime18 👫Tag Friends